T4 DNA Ligase
- Catalyzes the formation of a phosphodiester bond between juxtaposed 5' phosphate and 3' hydroxyl termini in duplex DNA or RNA.
- This enzyme will join blunt end and cohesive end termini as well as repair single stranded nicks in duplex DNA and some DNA/RNA hybrids (1).
- The industry standard for performance and quality
- Applicable for use in high-complexity library cloning
- Other T4 DNA Ligase products include Quick Ligation Kit, Salt-T4, Hi-T4, Instant Sticky-end Ligase Master Mix and Blunt/TA Ligase Master Mix
- This product can be purchased in larger volumes. Submit an inquiry to find out more.
- Not sure which ligase to choose? Refer to our DNA and RNA Ligase Properties Chart or DNA Ligase Selection Chart
- Cloning of restriction fragments
- Joining linkers and adapters to blunt-ended DNA