Q5® Hot Start High-Fidelity 2X Master Mix
Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase sets a new standard for both fidelity and robust performance. With the highest fidelity amplification available (~280 times higher than Taq), Q5 DNA Polymerase results in ultra-low error rates. Q5 DNA Polymerase is composed of a novel polymerase that is fused to the processivity-enhancing Sso7d DNA binding domain, improving speed, fidelity and reliability of performance.
Working with uracil-containing DNA templates or using dUTP? Learn about Q5U Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase (NEB #M0515).
- Highest fidelity amplification (~280X higher than Taq)
- Ultra-low error rates
- Superior performance for a broad range of amplicons (from high AT to high GC)
- Bulk format available: M0494X = 1 x 12.5 ml bottle
- Anastassia Voronova Erin Coyne, Ashraf Al Madhoun, Joel V. Fair, Neven Bosiljcic, Catherine St-Louis, Grace Li, Sherry Thurig, Valerie A. Wallace, Nadine Wiper-Bergeron, and Ilona S. Skerjanc. (2013). Hedgehog Signaling Regulates MyoD Expression and Activity. J Biol Chem. 288(6), 4389–4404. PubMedID: PMC3567689
- Lieve Naesens, Luke Guddat, Dianne Keough, André B.P. van Kuilenburg, Judith Meijer, Johan Vande Voorde and Jan Balzarini (2013). ROLE OF HUMAN HYPOXANTHINE GUANINE PHOSPHORIBOSYLTRANSFERASE IN ACTIVATION OF THE ANTIVIRAL AGENT T-705 (FAVIPIRAVIR). Molecular Pharmacology Fast Forward. 87247,
- Hicham Bouabe, Klaus Okkenhaug A Protocol for Construction of Gene Targeting Vectors and Generation of Homologous Recombinant Embryonic Stem Cells. Methods in Molecular Biology .